Monday, July 12, 2010

Blogs Are A Pain In The Ass


Sorry, Buddha.

I'm trying to update this thing on a semi-regular basis, but I don't always have things to write about. I don't really want to vent on any and all things I may come across that bum me out, piss me off, or some combination of the two (it's usually a combination of the two) because then it's some aggro-emo trip. Which is what I'm trying to not be about. Plus, my slight OCD tendencies don't want me to have posts too similar with each other too close together, hence why I'm not doing another "Life Is Worth Living For..." post now. (Hint: it'll be about heels. Not the shoe kind.)

So for now, enjoy this peaceful song by some French people that were later sued by the Asian guy chanting for most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment